Monday, November 10, 2008

More Tea by the Sea





I just loved this place! Here are some more images:

Top: A group eating outside had this adorable Lhasa Apso with them (sorry, you'll have to look closely because I took it from far away and through glass, so it's a bit blurry). I had to take its picture when no one was looking because it reminded me of my puppy Ollie back home.

Second: Some cherubs in the garden.

Third: A mermaid flag waving along the front steps. The mermaid/sea theme was carried out pretty far. They sold beautiful, pearly shells to hang as Christmas ornaments, in addition to heaps of tea-related gifts. They even had Tea by the Sea postcards featuring the owner, perched up on a rock on Stanwell Park beach at sunset, dressed as a mermaid. No, I didn't buy one. I wish I had, though.

Bottom: See what I mean about the 'grandma's house' look?

2 comments:

Rachel the Paranormal Unicorn said...

For me, these pictures are jaw-droppers. I think it's just amazing that you are in Australia!

Kelly said...

Thank you! But it's really more the camera's work than my own.