Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been a bad blogger

This session, school has demanded a ridiculous amount of my time. Well, "ridiculous" really isn't the correct term--I guess "reasonable" is more appropriate for my degree (I often forget I'm a Masters student).

Anyway, that's one of the reasons I haven't been updating my blog. Also, I really haven't been able to get out very much because I've been holed up in the library or Creative Arts building working on the various things I have going this term. So there really hasn't been much I could show or tell.

I'm only in week 4 and can already tell that this session is going to be way different than the last. I feel like I've been thrown in head first so far. I'm working on a thesis, helping put together a magazine from the ground up and learning photojournalism (which is both my easiest and hardest class because it demands the least time, but I completely suck at it).

I'll be spicing up my blog soon enough, though. Tomorrow I'm taking a short break and hopping over to Tasmania (or Tassie as the locals dub it). This is another one of those obscure places I never in my lifetime thought I'd see, but I'd be silly not to visit while I'm here. Though booking a trip to Oz's southern-most state during the dead of winter proves my head is still not entirely screwed on. Expect pictures soon!

No comments: