Sunday, March 9, 2008

If anyone's looking for an amazing camera...


...then I got the one for you!

I'm not into cameras--and I'm not getting paid to say this*--but Canon's PowerShot A720 is pretty incredible. Seriously, I took the photo of this bird on my university's campus, and the only thing I'm worse at than taking pictures is being in them.

I have to give credit to my Mom for recommending this amazing piece of technology. So thanks, Mom :)

*If Canon is interested in paying me for any further endorsements or would like to buy this amazing photo to use in promotional material, then by all means....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moms are usually really smart

mw said...

This pic is gorgeous my dear! looks like you're going to come back an amazingly experienced aussie journalist - with a budding photography career! I'd love to see more pics!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Meg! But really, it's the camera. It really does the work for me!