Friday, March 21, 2008

How I'll be spending Easter this year

Hi, all--
I hope you've enjoyed the blog so far. I'm leaving tomorrow for a trip along the East Coast with some friends--we're visiting Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef (which I'll be snorkeling on on Easter!), Brisbane (we're going to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo, which sadly won't exist for too much longer in its present form), Surfers Paradise and we'll be sailing the Whitsundays for a couple days in there too. So unfortunately, that's the reason why I won't be keeping up my blog for awhile. However, check it out around April 1--I should have some interesting tales when I return!

Love and miss,
Kelly

1 comment:

mw said...

Wow, dear, that sounds absolutely lovely! What amazing experiences!! I'm living vicariously through you - can't wait to hear more!

Meg